|A Gazebo Never Forgets|
|Season 3, Episode 15|
|Air Date||December 22, 1966|
|Written by||Jerry Devine & Irving Elinson|
|Directed by||R. Robert Rosenbaum|
Samantha for the Defense
A Gazebo Never Forgets is the fifteenth episode of the third season and the eighty-ninth aired episode of Bewitched. The episode was completed by October 19, 1966.
After Darrin and Samantha apply for a bank loan for home improvements, a nosy bank loan investigator named Hawkins comes snooping around the Stephens' home only to see a pink polka-dotted elephant that Aunt Clara mistakenly conjured for Tabatha.
This gallery is under construction. Expect frequent changes.
- This is the first of fourteen episodes in which Dick York did not appear.
- The title alludes to the phrase, "An elephant never forgets."
- Dick York and Agnes Moorehead did not appear and received credit only.
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Erin Murphy as Tabatha Stephens
- David White as Larry Tate
- Paul Reed as Leon Scranton
- Steve Franken as Hawkins
- Marion Lorne as Aunt Clara
- Nora Denney as Lady in the Park (uncredited)
- Diane Murphy as Tabatha Stephens (uncredited)
- A Gazebo Never Forgets on the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on August 29, 2020.
- Bewitched, Season Three episodes on Wikipedia. Retrieved on August 29, 2020.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|