|Season 3, Episode 4|
Series Episode 78
|Airdate||October 6, 1966|
|Written by||Howard Leeds|
|Directed by||William Asher|
Witches and Warlocks Are My Favorite Things
A Most Unusual Wood Nymph
Samantha and Darrin have plans to go out with the Tates. Aunt Clara agrees to babysit Tabatha. Larry and Louise ask if Aunt Clara can also babysit their son Jonathan. Samantha feels she has no other choice but to say yes. Aunt Clara decides to use witchcraft to amuse the children, but instead of conjuring up a toy pony as was her intention, she instead conjures up a second Jonathan, identical to the first.
By the time Samantha and Darrin return home with the Tates, Aunt Clara has not resolved the situation, as she cannot remember the incantation she used, but what is worse is she cannot remember which baby is the real Jonathan. Samantha tries to stall the Tates from leaving with "a Jonathan" while a flustered Aunt Clara works to reverse her spell. Complications ensue when each Tate parent, separated in the house, gets a hold of one of the baby Jonathans.
- Agnes Moorehead did not appear and received credit only.
- The twins playing Jonathan were uncredited.
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Dick York as Darrin Stephens
- Kasey Rogers as Louise Tate
- David White as Larry Tate
- Marion Lorne as Aunt Clara
- Erin and Diane Murphy as Tabatha Stephens (uncredited)
- Accidental Twins on the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on October 19, 2020.
- Bewitched, Season Three episodes on Wikipedia. Retrieved on October 19, 2020.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|