|Adam, Warlock or Washout?|
|Season 8, Episode 14|
Series Episode 242
|Airdate||December 29, 1971|
|Written by||Ed Jurist|
|Directed by||William Asher|
"Three Men and a Witch on a Horse"
"Samantha's Magic Sitter"
Samantha's aunts, Grimalda and Enchantra, come to test whether Adam has magic powers. If Adam is mortal, they threaten to dissolve Samantha's marriage which means that Darrin himself will be dissolved. However, Adam proves to have some magical talent, therefore the Stephenses' marriage and Darrin are saved.
- The repeat of this episode on July 1, 1972 was the final ABC prime-time telecast of Bewitched.
- This is the only episode in which Adam is shown to use his powers.
- This episode is a remake of season three's Witches and Warlocks Are My Favorite Things.
- This is the last episode to feature the character of Maurice.
- The Lawrence twins had ear infections and raging fevers when they filmed this episode.
- David White did not appear and received credit only.
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Dick Sargent as Darrin Stephens
- Agnes Moorehead as Endora
- Maurice Evans as Maurice
- Diana Chesney as Enchantra
- Maryesther Denver as Grimalda
- Erin Murphy as Tabitha Stephens
- David Lawrence as Adam Stephens
- Bernie Kuby as 1st Golfer
- Lew Horn as 2nd Golfer
- Greg Lawrence as Adam Stephens (uncredited)
- Adam, Warlock or Washout? on the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on March 10, 2020.
- Bewitched, Season Eight episodes on Wikipedia. Retrieved on March 10, 2020.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|