|Adam, Warlock or Washout?|
|Season 8, Episode 14|
|Air Date||December 29, 1971|
|Written by||Ed Jurist|
|Directed by||William Asher|
Three Men and a Witch on a Horse
Samantha's Magic Sitter
Adam, Warlock or Washout? is the fourteenth episode of the eighth season and the 242nd aired episode of Bewitched. The episode was completed by August 5, 1971.
- The repeat of this episode on July 1, 1972 was the final ABC prime-time telecast of Bewitched.
- This is the only episode in which Adam is shown to use his powers.
- This episode is a remake of season three's Witches and Warlocks Are My Favorite Things.
- This is the last episode to feature the character of Maurice.
- David White did not appear and received credit only.
- Greg Lawrence was uncredited for playing Adam Stephens.
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Dick Sargent as Darrin Stephens
- Agnes Moorehead as Endora
- Maurice Evans as Maurice
- Diana Chesney as Enchantra
- Maryesther Denver as Grimalda
- Erin Murphy as Tabitha Stephens
- David Lawrence as Adam Stephens
- Bernie Kuby as 1st Golfer
- Lew Horn as 2nd Golfer
- Adam, Warlock or Washout? on the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on March 10, 2020.
- Bewitched, Season Eight episodes on Wikipedia. Retrieved on March 10, 2020.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.