|And Then There Were Three|
|Season 2, Episode 18|
|Air Date||January 13, 1966|
|Written by||Bernard Slade|
|Directed by||William Asher|
Maid to Order
My Baby, the Tycoon
And Then There Were Three is the eighteenth episode of the second season and the fifty-third aired episode of Bewitched. The episode was completed by December 10, 1965.
Endora pops into the waiting room from the delivery room to tell Darrin she has a granddaughter. She even names her Tabatha, about which Samantha and Darrin are not happy. Later, Samantha's lookalike cousin, Serena, visits the hospital and Darrin mistakes her for their baby daughter (believing Endora had put a spell on Tabatha to turn her into an adult). Eventually, all problems are solved, and Darrin and Samantha accept Tabatha as their daughter's name.
- This episode marks Serena's first appearance.
- Tabitha's name is spelled "Tabatha". It will change to "Tabitha" in Season Five.
- Elizabeth Montgomery was uncredited for playing Serena.
- Cynthia Black was uncredited for playing Tabatha.
- Judy Pace was uncredited for playing the Nurse.
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens and Serena
- Dick York as Darrin Stephens
- Agnes Moorehead as Endora
- Gene Blakely as Dave
- Joseph Mell as Manager
- Bobby Byles as Fred
- Mason Curry as Dr. Anton
- Celeste Yarnall as Student Nurse
- Eve Arden as Nurse Kelton
Bewitched, Season Two episodes on Wikipedia. Retrieved on November 12, 2019.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|