|Nickname||Allegretto Apricot (by Rudy)|
Snow Goddess (by Jean Claude LeMatt)
|Relatives||Tabitha Stephens (niece)|
Adam Stephens (nephew)
|Significant Other||Prince Horst Hapsburg|
Jean Claude LeMatt (former fling)
Huey and Louie Schwartzheimer (twin brothers, mentioned, ex-boyfriends)
|First Episode||The Pilot|
|Last Episode||Tabitha's Party|
- Prince Horst Hapsburg - Met him at Oktoberfest in Germany.
- Rudy - Broke up with him because he refuses to touch her for fear of harming his concert-pianist hands.
- Jean Claude LeMatt - A philandering French ski instructor whom she meets on a ski vacation. He eventually goes mad due to Tabitha's miscalculated spell.
- Twin brothers, Huey and Louie Schwartzheimer (mentioned) - Broke off within a month.
- Claudius - Lives in 500 B.C. Rome.
- Henry Hastings - Penguin expert
In chronological order
- The Pilot
- Tabitha's Weighty Problem
- Halloween Show
- A Star Is Born
- Minerva Goes Straight
- Mr. Nice Guy
- The Arrival of Nancy
- Tabitha's Triangle
- That New Black Magic
- What's Wrong With Mister Right?
- Paul Goes to New York
- Tabitha's Party