|Charlie Harper, Winner|
|Season 3, Episode 25|
|Air Date||March 2, 1967|
|Written by||Earl Barret|
|Directed by||R. Robert Rosenbaum|
Art for Sam's Sake
Aunt Clara's Victoria Victory
Charlie Harper, Winner is the twenty-fifth episode of the third season and the ninety-ninth aired episode of Bewitched. The episode was completed by January 19, 1967.
- The actress playing the servant at the party was uncredited.
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Dick York as Darrin Stephens
- Agnes Moorehead as Endora
- Erin Murphy as Tabatha Stephens
- Henry Hunter as Senator Ross
- Karl Redcoff as Count Louis Darvi
- Teresa Tudor as Countess
- Joanna Moore as Daphne Harper
- Angus Duncan as Charlie Harper
- Diane Murphy as Tabatha Stephens (uncredited)
- Herbert Winters as Delivery Man (uncredited)
- Charlie Harper, Winner on the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on May 17, 2020.
- Bewitched, Season Three episodes on Wikipedia. Retrieved on May 17, 2020.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.