|Season 2, Episode 29|
|Air Date||April 7, 1966|
|Written by||Paul David & John L. Greene|
|Directed by||William Asher|
Follow That Witch (Part 1)
Disappearing Samantha is the twenty-ninth episode of the second season and the sixty-fifth aired episode of Bewitched. The episode was completed by January 27, 1966.
- First appearance of Bernard Fox on Bewitched. He next appeared in Season Three in the role for which he is better known, Dr. Bombay.
- Last episode featuring Irene Vernon as Louise Tate
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Dick York as Darrin Stephens
- Agnes Moorehead as Endora
- Irene Vernon as Louise Tate
- Foster Brooks as Robert Andrews
- David White as Larry Tate
- Bernard Fox as Osgood Rightmire
- Nina Wayne as Beverly Wilson
- Julie and Tamar Young as Tabatha Stephens (uncredited)
Bewitched, Season Two episodes on Wikipedia. Retrieved on November 12, 2019.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.