|Double, Double, Toil and Trouble|
|Season 4, Episode 4|
Series Episode 111
|Airdate||September 28, 1967|
|Written by||Ed Jurist|
|Directed by||William Asher|
Business, Italian Style
Darrin makes Samantha, who was performing her duties as Queen, end a royal session early. Endora and her friends enlist Serena's help to seek revenge. Serena tries to pass herself off as Samantha and drive him away.
- The title is based on the three witches' dialogue in Shakespeare's "Macbeth" (Act IV, Scene I):
- Double, double, toil and trouble;
- Fire burn and cauldron bubble.
- This is the first color episode with Serena.
- Serena (as Samantha) sings, "I Feel Pretty", music by Leonard Bernstein with lyrics by Stephen Sondheim. The song is uncredited.
Bloopers and Continuity Errors
- The door in the kitchen by the back door is used as an entrance to a laundry room in this episode. In other episodes this room is either a broom closet or leads to the basement.
- Elizabeth Montgomery was uncredited for playing Serena.
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens and Serena
- Dick York as Darrin Stephens
- Agnes Moorehead as Endora
- George Tobias as Abner Kravitz
- Sandra Gould as Gladys Kravitz
- Stanley Beck as Ferdy
- David White as Larry Tate
- Ellen Weston as Witch in Samantha's Court (uncredited)
- Double, Double, Toil and Trouble on the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on March 14, 2020.
- Bewitched, Season Four episodes on Wikipedia. Retrieved on March 14, 2020.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|