|Fastest Gun on Madison Avenue|
|Season 2, Episode 21|
|Air Date||February 3, 1966|
|Written by||Lee Erwin|
|Directed by||William Asher|
Samantha Meets the Folks
The Dancing Bear
Fastest Gun on Madison Avenue is the twenty-first episode of the second season and the fifty-seventh aired episode of Bewitched. The episode was completed by December 21, 1965.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- The title alludes to the saying, "Fastest gun in the West".
Casting[edit | edit source]
- Agnes Moorehead did not appear and received credit only.
- Heidi and Laura Gentry were uncredited for playing Tabatha Stephens.
- Murray Pollack and Norman Stevans were uncredited for playing reporters.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Dick York as Darrin Stephens
- Alice Pearce as Gladys Kravitz
- George Tobias as Abner Kravitz
- David White as Larry Tate
- Herbie Faye as Kovacks' Manager
- Roger Torrey as "Jolting Joe" Kovacks
- Rockne Tarkington as Tommy Carter
- Herb Vigran as Sam the Bartender
- Dick Wilson as Drunk
See Also[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Fastest Gun on Madison Avenue on the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on March 9, 2020.
- Bewitched, Season Two episodes on Wikipedia. Retrieved on March 9, 2020.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.