|Help, Help, Don't Save Me|
|Season 1, Episode 5|
|Air date||October 15, 1964|
|Written by||Danny Arnold|
|Directed by||William Asher|
"Mother Meets What's-His-Name"
"Little Pitchers Have Big Fears
Darrin is thrown in for a loop trying to find a perfect slogan for the Caldwell Soup account. Samantha gives him spectacular ideas, and Darrin accuses her of using witchcraft and submits his own ideas. Mr. Caldwell rejects his ideas and Darrin accuses Sam for using witchcraft to influence Caldwell's decision. Samantha packs up her stuff and threatens to separate and Darrin is totally crushed. Darrin then submits Samantha's ideas to Larry, who thinks that they are great. Darrin soon realizes that Samantha had nothing at all to do with what has happened with Caldwell and they make up. As they make up, Samantha says that no can of soup should come between them, and Darrin thinks that that is a spectacular slogan for Caldwell Soups.
- This marks the first time Samantha is seen wearing her witches' flying suit.
- This episode was later remade for season eight as "A Good Turn Never Goes Unpunished", which first aired March 11, 1972.
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Dick York as Darrin Stephens
- Agnes Moorehead as Endora
- David White as Larry Tate
- Charlie Ruggles as Philip Caldwell
- "Help, Help, Don't Save Me", episode cast, on the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on December 17, 2019.