|Humbug Not to Be Spoken Here|
|Season 4, Episode 16|
Series Episode 123
|Airdate||December 21, 1967|
|Written by||Lila Garrett & Bernie Kahn|
|Directed by||William Asher|
I Get Your Nannie, You Get My Goat
Samantha's Da Vinci Dilemma
- Agnes Moorehead did not appear and received credit only.
- The soundtrack includes the carols "O Tannenbaum", "Deck the Halls", "Jingle Bells", "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" and "Silent Night".
Bloopers and Continuity Errors
- When Samantha and Mr. Mortimer are riding the broom, the wires holding the lights (stars) move.
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Dick York as Darrin Stephens
- David White as Larry Tate
- Erin Murphy as Tabatha Stephens
- Don Beddoe as Santa Claus
- Martin Ashe as Hawkins
- Rosalyn Burbage as Margaret
- Charles Lane as Jesse Mortimer
- Humbug Not to Be Spoken Here on the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on December 11, 2019.
- Bewitched, Season Four episodes on Wikipedia. Retrieved on December 11, 2019.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.