|Humbug Not to Be Spoken Here|
|Season 4, Episode 16|
|Air Date||December 21, 1967|
|Written by||Lila Garrett & Bernie Kahn|
|Directed by||William Asher|
I Get Your Nannie, You Get My Goat
Samantha's Da Vinci Dilemma
Humbug Not to Be Spoken Here is the sixteenth episode of the fourth season and the 123rd aired episode of Bewitched. The episode was completed by October 5, 1967.
- Agnes Moorehead did not appear and received credit only.
- The soundtrack includes the carols "O Tannenbaum", "Deck the Halls", "Jingle Bells", "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" and "Silent Night".
Bloopers and Continuity Errors
- When Samantha and Mr. Mortimer are riding the broom, the wires holding the lights (stars) move.
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Dick York as Darrin Stephens
- David White as Larry Tate
- Erin Murphy as Tabatha Stephens
- Don Beddoe as Santa Claus
- Martin Ashe as Hawkins
- Rosalyn Burbage as Margaret
- Charles Lane as Jesse Mortimer
- Humbug Not to Be Spoken Here on the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on December 11, 2019.
- Bewitched, Season Four episodes on Wikipedia. Retrieved on December 11, 2019.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.