|Season 4, Episode 28|
Series Episode 135
|Airdate||April 4, 1968|
|Written by||Richard Baer|
|Directed by||Seymour Robbie|
"Tabatha's Cranky Spell"
"A Majority of Two"
After dinner at a French restaurant, a drunk tries to pick up Samantha, saying his spirits cannot be dampened. Samantha materializes a bucket of water over his head, and pours it on top of him. After Darrin comes out of the restaurant, and Samantha tells him what happened, he decides to let the world know that Samantha is a witch.
That night, Samantha casts a spell on Darrin to give him a nightmare about what would happen if the world learns that Samantha is a witch. Afterwards, Darrin realizes it is best to keep quiet about it.
- Samantha usually sleeps on the left side of the bed and Darrin on the right, but for this episode their positions are switched so the more familiar camera angle facing the windows can still be used.
- Agnes Moorehead did not appear and received credit only.
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Dick York as Darrin Stephens
- Erin Murphy as Tabatha Stephens
- George Tobias as Abner Kravitz
- Sandra Gould as Gladys Kravitz
- Herb Ellis as Agent W
- Dick Wilson as Drunk
- Woodrow Parfrey as General Stanton
- David White as Larry Tate
- "I Confess" on the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on November 22, 2019.