|It Takes One to Know One|
|Season 1, Episode 11|
Series Episode 11
|Airdate||November 26, 1964|
|Written by||Jack Sher|
|Directed by||William Asher|
"Just One Happy Family"
"...And Something Makes Three"
When Darrin starts searching for a "Miss Jasmine" for his firm's perfume account, Endora seizes the opportunity to sow doubt in Samantha's mind about her husband's loyalty. The search for a beautiful model ends when Janine Fleur arrives. Both Larry and Darrin agree that Janine is "Miss Jasmine".
Intrigued, Sarah keeps on with her original assignment. Darrin goes to Janine's apartment to discuss the details of the "Miss Jasmine" campaign. He brings Larry along as a "chaperone" to prevent Janine from getting too intimate with him. Janine doctors the drinks. Larry falls asleep and Darrin becomes amorous. Just as Darrin starts to kiss Janine, Samantha appears and turns her husband into a large ugly fish. Samantha finally convinces Sarah to leave Darrin and Larry alone.
When the campaign is completed, Samantha turns the advertising picture of "Miss Jasmine" into a caricature.
- Samantha - to freeze people in place
- Lindor, radamanthis, incepta!
- Lisa Seagram is listed as playing "Janine" in the closing credits.
- Clips of this episode are played in the 1999 movie "Crazy in Alabama".
- This episode was remade in the eighth season as "The Eight-Year Itch Witch".
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Dick York as Darrin Stephens
- Agnes Moorehead as Endora
- Lisa Seagram as Sarah Baker
- Robert Cleaves as Photographer
- David White as Larry Tate