|Birthdate||June 24, 1965|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Julie Young played Tabatha Stephens as an infant in the second season of Bewitched (1966). She shared the role with her twin sister, Tamar Young, and both were uncredited. They took over the role from Heidi and Laura Gentry.
Julie Young was born on June 24, 1965 in Los Angeles, California. She and Tamar played Tabitha in eleven episodes, beginning with The Dancing Bear.
The twins earned $75 per day as "extras doing special business" (making more than the Gentry twins) because their roles were more clearly defined. In a 1966 TV Guide interview, their mother said, "The Young twins will be allowed to work only until they are two. The whole syndrome of child actors and parents bothers me."
Julie is married with children and is a teacher.
- Baby's First Paragraph
- A Bum Raps
- The Dancing Bear
- Disappearing Samantha
- Double Split
- Follow That Witch (Part 1)
- Follow That Witch (Part 2)
- The Horse's Mouth
- Man's Best Friend
- Samantha, the Dressmaker
- Julie Young on the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on May 9, 2020.
- Pierce, David. Julie and Tamar Young birthday announcement, The Bewitched History Book on Facebook, June 23, 2019. Retrieved on May 9, 2020.
- "Which Witch Is Which? It makes no difference - they've all played little Tabatha in 'Bewitched'", TV Guide, 1966 via Bewitched.net. Retrieved on May 2, 2020.