|Okay, Who's the Wise Witch?|
|Season 6, Episode 25|
|Air Date||March 12, 1970|
|Written by||Richard Baer|
|Directed by||Richard Michaels|
The Generation Zap
A Chance on Love
Okay, Who's the Wise Witch? is the twenty-fifth episode of the sixth season, and the 195th aired episode, of Bewitched. The episode was completed by January 22, 1970.
Samantha, Darrin, Endora, Tabitha and Esmeralda are locked inside the Stephens' house. Dr. Bombay is summoned to correct the problem, and it is discovered that a vapor lock has occurred due to Samantha not using her powers on a regular basis.
- The episode title alludes to the saying, "Okay, who's the wise guy?"
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Dick Sargent as Darrin Stephens
- Agnes Moorehead as Endora
- David White as Larry Tate
- Alice Ghostley as Esmeralda
- Bernard Fox as Dr. Bombay
- Erin Murphy as Tabitha Stephens
Bewitched, Season Six episodes on Wikipedia. Retrieved on November 22, 2019.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|