|Samantha's Old Salem Trip|
|Season 7, Episode 8|
Series Episode 208
|Airdate||November 12, 1970|
|Written by||Ed Jurist|
|Directed by||Richard Michaels|
Samantha's Bad Day in Salem
Samantha's Pet Warlock
Samantha and Darrin return home early when the Witches Council forbids Samantha from being seen with her husband in public. When they send a message that she must return to Salem immediately, Esmeralda accidentally sends Samantha to seventeenth century Salem, during the time of the witch hunts. Endora sends Darrin to rescue Samantha, who has no memory of who she is. Darrin is accused of being a witch.
- This is the second of four episodes where Darrin has to travel back in time to rescue Samantha, who has also lost her memory. The first is the fifth season episode, Samantha Goes South for a Spell (1968). The third and fourth are the Season Eight episodes, How Not to Lose Your Head to King Henry VIII (Part 1) and Part 2 (1971).
- David White did not appear and received credit only.
- Greg Lawrence was uncredited for playing Adam Stephens.
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Dick Sargent as Darrin Stephens
- Agnes Moorehead as Endora
- Alice Ghostley as Esmeralda
- Ronald Long as Magistrate
- James Westerfield as Mr. Farley
- Erin Murphy as Tabitha Stephens
- David Lawrence as Adam Stephens
- Maudie Prickett as Mrs. Farley
- Joseph Perry as Luther
- Martin Ashe as First Man
- Roger Yale as Guard #1
- John Mitchum as Guard #2
- Vivian Rhodes as Woman in Stocks
- Samantha's Old Salem Trip on the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on March 10, 2020.
- Bewitched, Season Seven episodes on Wikipedia. Retrieved on March 10, 2020.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|