|Samantha's Pet Warlock|
|Season 7, Episode 9|
Series Episode 209
|Airdate||November 19, 1970|
|Written by||Jerry Mayer|
|Directed by||Richard Michaels|
Samantha's Old Salem Trip
Samantha's Old Man
A former boyfriend of Samantha's, Ashley Flynn, poses as a dog to make trouble for the Stephenses in the presence of Darrin's new client, Charlie Gibbons. Samantha and Darrin face a dilemma when they learn who the dog really is. Samantha believes she has a way for Ashley the dog to behave himself, at least until Mr. Gibbons leaves, but Ashley has tricks of his own against Samantha's. In the end, Ashley does wind up helping Darrin win the account.
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Dick Sargent as Darrin Stephens
- Agnes Moorehead as Endora
- David White as Larry Tate
- Edward Andrews as Charlie Gibbons
- Noam Pitlik as Ashley Flynn
- Sandra Gould as Gladys Kravitz
- George Tobias as Abner Kravitz
- David Huddleston as Dog Pound Attendant
- Bewitched, Season Seven episodes on Wikipedia. Retrieved on July 15, 2021.
- Samantha's Pet Warlock on the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on July 15, 2021, edited.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|