|Samantha's Shopping Spree|
|Season 5, Episode 29|
Series Episode 169
|Airdate||April 17, 1969|
|Written by||Richard Baer|
|Directed by||Richard Michaels|
Samantha's Good News
Samantha and Darrin in Mexico City
Samantha's jokester Cousin Henry accompanies her, Endora and Tabitha to Hinkley's department store. Henry turns an annoying salesman into a mannequin, then disappears, leaving Samantha to deal with the fallout.
- Dick York did not appear and received credit only.
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Agnes Moorehead as Endora
- Steve Franken as Cousin Henry
- Dave Madden as Fred
- Herb Ellis as Harry
- Erin Murphy as Tabitha Stephens
- Jonathan Daly as Joseph Hinkley, Jr.
- Jack Collins as Joseph Hinkley, Sr.
- Robert Towers as Jack-in-the-Box
- Jack Snow as Himself
- Herb Anderson as Clerk
- Samantha's Shopping Spree on the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on March 9, 2020.
- Bewitched, Season Five episodes on Wikipedia. Retrieved on March 9, 2020.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.