|Samantha's Shopping Spree|
|Season 5, Episode 29|
|Air Date||April 17, 1969|
|Written by||Richard Baer|
|Directed by||Richard Michaels|
Samantha's Good News
Samantha and Darrin in Mexico City
Samantha's Shopping Spree is the twenty-ninth episode of the fifth season and the 169th aired episode of Bewitched. The episode was completed by March 11, 1969.
Samantha's jokester Cousin Henry accompanies her, Endora and Tabitha to Hinkley's department store. Henry turns an annoying salesman into a mannequin, then disappears, leaving Samantha to deal with the fallout.
- Dick York did not appear and received credit only.
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Agnes Moorehead as Endora
- Steve Franken as Cousin Henry
- Dave Madden as Fred
- Herb Ellis as Harry
- Erin Murphy as Tabitha Stephens
- Jonathan Daly as Joseph Hinkley, Jr.
- Jack Collins as Joseph Hinkley, Sr.
- Robert Towers as Jack-in-the-Box
- Jack Snow as Himself
- Herb Anderson as Clerk
- Samantha's Shopping Spree on the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on March 9, 2020.
- Bewitched, Season Five episodes on Wikipedia. Retrieved on March 9, 2020.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|