|Samantha Fights City Hall|
|Season 5, Episode 9|
Series Episode 149
|Airdate||November 28, 1968|
|Written by||Rick Mittleman|
|Directed by||Richard Michaels|
Is It Magic or Imagination?
Samantha Loses Her Voice
- Uncharacteristically for a sitcom of the era, this episode was filmed almost entirely outdoors.
- Because Erin Murphy was ill, her sister Diane played Tabitha in this episode. The girls were fraternal twins and looked a good deal alike when they were younger, so they could alternate playing Tabitha. However, at this point in their lives, they no longer resembled each other as they once did - and viewers noticed. Reportedly, the producers received a lot of letters asking, "Who was that girl?"
- Agnes Moorehead did not appear and received credit only.
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Dick York as Darrin Stephens
- Diane Murphy as Tabitha Stephens
- Vic Tayback as Surveyor
- Dodo Denney as Mrs. Gurney
- Barbara Perry as Mrs. Bentley
- Art Metrano as Bulldozer Driver #1
- Jeff Burton as Bulldozer Driver #2
- Garland Thompson as Photographer
- Robert Terry as Colonel Nathan Mossler
- Teddy Quinn as Boy
- Arch Johnson as Harlan Mossler
- David White as Larry Tate
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|