This article is a work in progress. Expect frequent changes.
|Samantha on the Keyboard|
|Season 5, Episode 3|
Series Episode 143
|Airdate||October 10, 1968|
|Written by||Richard Baer|
|Directed by||Richard Michaels|
Samantha Goes South for a Spell
Darrin, Gone and Forgotten
All source music was uncredited.
- Prelude No. 6 in D Minor from The Well Tempered Clavier Book II by Johann Sebastian Bach (The fugue is included in the link.)
- Played by Tabitha on the miniature piano.
- Piano Concerto No. 1 in B-flat minor, Op. 23 - Allegro non troppo e molto maestoso by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky (The link includes the orchestra.)
- Played by Samantha on the piano before her first piano lesson.
- Played by Tabitha on the piano before Johann Sebastian Monroe walks into the room to hear her for the first time.
- Played by Matthew Williams on the piano when he is rehearsing at University High School.
- Played by Samantha on the piano as the first song she learns without witchcraft.
- Turkey in the Straw - Folk song
- Played by Tabitha on the fiddle in the closing scene.
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Dick York as Darrin Stephens
- Agnes Moorehead as Endora
- Erin Murphy as Tabitha Stephens
- Fritz Feld as Maestro Alfredo Ferranini
- Arthur Adams as Robert Williams
- Gerald Edwards as Matthew Williams
- Jonathan Harris as Johann Sebastian Monroe
- Samantha on the Keyboard on the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on February 24, 2020.
- Bewitched, Season Five episodes on Wikipedia. Retrieved on February 24, 2020.
- Soundtracks, Samantha on the Keyboard (1968) on the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on February 19, 2021.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.