This article is a work in progress. Expect frequent changes.
|Samantha on the Keyboard|
|Season 5, Episode 3|
|Air Date||October 10, 1968|
|Written by||Richard Baer|
|Directed by||Richard Michaels|
Samantha Goes South for a Spell
Darrin, Gone and Forgotten
Samantha on the Keyboard is the third episode of the fifth season and the 143rd aired episode of Bewitched. The episode was completed by July 18, 1968.
All source music was uncredited.
- Prelude No. 6 in D Minor from The Well Tempered Clavier Book II by Johann Sebastian Bach (The fugue is included in the link.)
- Played by Tabitha on the miniature piano.
- Piano Concerto No. 1 in B-flat minor, Op. 23 - Allegro non troppo e molto maestoso by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky (The link includes the orchestra.)
- Played by Samantha on the piano before her first piano lesson.
- Played by Tabitha on the piano before Johann Sebastian Monroe walks into the room to hear her for the first time.
- Played by Mathew Williams on the piano when he is rehearsing at University High School.
- Played by Samantha on the piano as the first song she learns without witchcraft.
- Turkey in the Straw - Folk song
- Played by Tabitha on the fiddle in the closing scene.
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Dick York as Darrin Stephens
- Agnes Moorehead as Endora
- Erin Murphy as Tabitha Stephens
- Fritz Feld as Maestro Alfredo Ferranini
- Arthur Adams as Robert Williams
- Gerald Edwards as Matthew Williams
- Jonathan Harris as Johann Sebastian Monroe
- Samantha on the Keyboard on the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on February 24, 2020.
- Bewitched, Season Five episodes on Wikipedia. Retrieved on February 24, 2020.
- Soundtracks, Samantha on the Keyboard (1968) on the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on February 19, 2021.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.