|Santa Comes to Visit and Stays and Stays|
|Season 6, Episode 14|
Series Episode 184
|Airdate||December 18, 1969|
|Written by||Ed Jurist|
|Directed by||Richard Michaels|
"You're So Agreeable"
"Samantha's Better Halves"
Esmeralda mistakenly pops Santa Claus to the Stephens home and cannot get him back to the North Pole in time to finish the toys for Christmas. Samantha must bring Santa's elves, workshop and reindeer to her home so that Santa will be ready on Christmas Eve.
- Agnes Moorehead did not appear and received credit only.
- The infant playing Adam Stephens was uncredited.
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Dick Sargent as Darrin Stephens
- David White as Larry Tate
- Alice Ghostley as Esmeralda
- Erin Murphy as Tabitha Stephens
- Ronald Long as Santa Claus
- Sandra Gould as Gladys Kravitz
- George Tobias as Abner Kravitz
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|