|Santa Comes to Visit and Stays and Stays|
|Season 6, Episode 14|
|Air Date||December 18, 1969|
|Written by||Ed Jurist|
|Directed by||Richard Michaels|
You're So Agreeable
Samantha's Better Halves
Santa Comes to Visit and Stays and Stays is the fourteenth episode of the sixth season, and the 184th aired episode, of Bewitched. The episode was completed by October 30, 1969.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Esmeralda mistakenly pops Santa Claus to the Stephens home and cannot get him back to the North Pole in time to finish the toys for Christmas. Samantha must bring Santa's elves, workshop and reindeer to her home so that Santa will be ready on Christmas Eve.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Casting[edit | edit source]
- Agnes Moorehead did not appear and received credit only.
- The infant playing Adam Stephens was uncredited.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Dick Sargent as Darrin Stephens
- David White as Larry Tate
- Alice Ghostley as Esmeralda
- Erin Murphy as Tabitha Stephens
- Ronald Long as Santa Claus
- Sandra Gould as Gladys Kravitz
- George Tobias as Abner Kravitz
See Also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|