|School Days, School Daze|
|Season 8, Episode 23|
Series Episode 251
|Airdate||March 4, 1972|
|Written by||Michael Morris|
|Directed by||Richard Michaels|
George Washington Zapped Here (Part 2)
A Good Turn Never Goes Unpunished
Tabitha is nervous about her first test at school, which will determine whether she can pass the first grade and enter second grade. Endora is incensed that Tabitha is going to a mortal school rather than a witch school, but in seeing her granddaughter's fear, Endora decides to give Tabitha all academic knowledge so she can ace the exam. In doing so, Tabitha impresses her teacher, Mrs. Peabody, who believes Tabitha is not only smart enough to promote to second grade, but is a genius about whom the whole world should know. Samantha, on the other hand, knows that it is her mother's handiwork that gave Tabitha all of this knowledge.
- This is the last episode to feature Adam Stephens.
- These are the last appearances of Charles Lane and Maudie Prickett on Bewitched.
- David White did not appear and received credit only.
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Dick Sargent as Darrin Stephens
- Agnes Moorehead as Endora
- Charles Lane as Mr. Roland
- Maudie Prickett as Mrs. Peabody
- Erin Murphy as Tabitha Stephens
- David Lawrence as Adam Stephens
- Greg Lawrence as Adam Stephens (uncredited)
- School Days, School Daze on the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on February 10, 2021.
- Bewitched, Season Eight episodes on Wikipedia. Retrieved on February 10, 2021.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|