|Tabitha's Very Own Samantha|
|Season 6, Episode 19|
|Air Date||January 29, 1970|
|Written by||Shirley Gordon|
|Directed by||William Asher|
Samantha's Secret Is Discovered
Tabitha's Very Own Samantha is the nineteenth episode of the sixth season, and the 189th aired episode, of Bewitched. The episode was completed by November 26, 1969.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Jealous of the attention Adam is getting, and being punished for misbehaving, Tabitha conjures up a duplicate Samantha as her very own special mommy she does not have to share with anyone. She spoils Tabitha rotten by giving her anything she wants without question.
At first, Samantha thinks it is her cousin Serena playing tricks, but when she learns it is not, and Tabitha tells her the truth, Samantha convinces her that she loves her as much as she loves Adam, and convinces her to wish her very own special mommy to go away, and she does.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Casting[edit | edit source]
- Agnes Moorehead did not appear and received credit only.
Bloopers and Continuity Errors[edit | edit source]
- Aunt Hagatha is listed as "Aunt Agatha" in the credits.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Dick Sargent as Darrin Stephens
- David White as Larry Tate
- Sandra Gould as Gladys Kravitz
- George Tobias as Abner Kravitz
- Sara Seegar as Mrs. Nickerson
- Parley Baer as Mr. Nickerson
- Erin Murphy as Tabitha Stephens
- Kay Elliot as Aunt Hagatha
See Also[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- "Tabitha's Very Own Samantha" on the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on November 22, 2019.
- Bewitched, Season Six episodes on Wikipedia. Retrieved on November 22, 2019, edited.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|