|Twitch or Treat|
|Season 3, Episode 7|
|Air date||October 27, 1966|
|Written by||Robert Riley Crutcher & James Henerson|
|Directed by||William Asher|
Endora Moves in for a Spell
Dangerous Diaper Dan
Endora zaps her house back to the vacant lot so she can hold her annual Halloween party there. Darrin is furious, so he agrees to allow the party to be held at his house if she undoes the spell. Uncle Arthur insists on being invited to the party, which Samantha allows over her mother's objections. Many mysterious guests attend the party including Boris, his feline companion, and Willie Mays. Gladys Kravitz again has the authorities investigate the strange goings-on.
- The title is a play on the Halloween greeting, Trick or Treat.
Bloopers and Continuity ErrorsEdit
- It is established in the episode The Witches Are Out (1964) that Endora hates Halloween and hides out until it all blows over. In this episode she holds her "annual" Halloween party in a mortal neighborhood.
- Elizabeth Montgomery as Samantha Stephens
- Dick York as Darrin Stephens
- Agnes Moorehead as Endora
- George Tobias as Abner Kravitz
- Sandra Gould as Gladys Kravitz
- Jeff De Benning as Councilman Green
- Willie Mays as Himself
- Barry Atwater as Boris
- Jim Begg as John Morgan
- Joan Huntington as Eva
- Paul Lynde as Uncle Arthur
- Twitch or Treat on the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on March 12, 2020.
- Bewitched, Season Three episodes on Wikipedia. Retrieved on March 12, 2020.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|